Between the Lines

Random reflections from the youth in a juvenile correctional facility.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Rap and Rock-n-Roll

My favorite kind of music is 70's and 80's rock hyped up in the way of singing about things or when it's mellow it helps me relax. My favorite music is angry often giving a negative reflection. The colors of my music would be black and red and the line would be swiggly because the singers' voices are usually all over. MS
*****
Rap is my favorite kind of music. My favorite kind of music is sad and angry because the singer talks about the things he's going through growing up and the projects. He got this one song called stressing and he says I don't want to lose my life to a smith and wesson, that's why I'm stressing. And he goes at a very fast pace and he got this one song called I been going through some things and in the song he talks about his friend's trial. He was like, "I been through things that nobody understands. I been going through hoping people stay the same, but they are always changing. He was like twelve and got life for killing some dude." AB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home