Between the Lines

Random reflections from the youth in a juvenile correctional facility.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Final post for Dreams

This has, as always, been a revelation for me! (once again, the students teach the teacher) Are your dreams the same as the ones my students have? Are you going to do the same things to make your dreams come true? Is there such a thing as the Great American Dream? Please send us an email ( bberquist@loyschool.org or berquist@pa.net ) or post a comment to this blog. We really appreciate all feedback. BJB

I want to get out of here (Loysville) and away from drugs. I'm gonna get a job and go to a trade school, probably Penn Tech, for construction or welding and find a career in that type of job after I finish school. I always just want to be around for my family and friends. JY

1 Comments:

Blogger BJB said...

BJ

Would you please pass the following onto the young people you are working with on Between The Lines:

Thanks for taking the time to answer the question 'what are you going to do to make your dream come true?' which I posed recently on your weblog - your responses were enlightening and inspiring.

I recently used your weblog in some training to a group of youth professionals to illustrate how young people can communicate their thoughts to the wider world. Everyone was really impressed and thought it was a great thing you guys are doing.

Keep it going as people are reading...


Thanks BJ

DK
MediaSnackers Founder

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home