Between the Lines

Random reflections from the youth in a juvenile correctional facility.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

R & B and Movin' to the beat

I like R & B. The rhythm is smooth and it makes me think of my girl. The mood is happy joyful love. It always makes me think of home when I was with my family or my girl's or my home boys'. My favorite music is happy and sad. If I would draw a picture of my favorite music, it would be in zigzag and my colors would be blue and yellow. Blue is for peace and yellow for the beautiful sun or regular day in the summer. SP
*****
My description of music is that it has a good rhythm and beat and a good singer and a good song. Sometimes I sing to it or dance to it. I listen to sad music, happy music and also angry music. If I was to paint a picture of my favorite music, the colors I would use would be red, blue, green and orange. The lines would look wavy and straight. AV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home