Between the Lines

Random reflections from the youth in a juvenile correctional facility.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

End of Week One!

Two final entries from my boys. I'll pick something a little more upbeat for next week :-)

I would want my friends and family to remember that I was a good person cause I'm positive, show respect for others and their feelings, and I care about other people, not just myself. I love to have fun, everybody likes me, and I love sports. BW

If I were to die tomorrow, I would want my friends to remember me as the one who never gave up, the one they could always depend on no matter what the circumstance, the one who showed love and gave love and always had their back. I would want my family to remember me as the one who would go through fire for them, the one who had to struggle at juvenile placement, the one with no father or mother - just a brother who is 6 years older and a sister who is 8 years younger. But most of all I want to be remembered as the original one and only ME! CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home