Between the Lines

Random reflections from the youth in a juvenile correctional facility.

Friday, September 01, 2006

3 more posts on Remembering. . .

Time management is not especially a strength of any juvenile. The deadline for submitting posts was today and we have three eleventh hour additions to the first topic "If you were to die today, what would you want people to remember about you?"

If I were to die tomorrow, the last thing I would want people to remember about me is my sense of humor. I would want that because people could remember the laughs and all the good times that we had...not the bad things. Also, they could think good about me and not what happened to me. Meaning looking at the good side of it. AV

If I were to die tomorrow there would be a numerous amount of things I would want people to remember me by. My biggest thing is how much of a welcoming person I am. I think I'm very easy to get along with at times, and I am very funny. I think my most important rememberance, that I'm a hard worker, should be left with my kids though, cause I want them to do good. KS

Well, I am a cheerful dude most of the day and people who truly know me know that I always seem to have a way of making something bad good in one instant. I would want people to remember me as a nice, funny, smart kid because that's honestly what I am. There's always someone who will be the outcast and try to put dirt on my name, but my true friends and family will know to not turst their lies and rumors. MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home