Between the Lines

Random reflections from the youth in a juvenile correctional facility.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Hero

This week's topic is:

Who is the most important person in your life? Is that person a hero? What are the characteristics of a hero and how does this person fit that description?


The most important person in my life right now would be my girlfriend. She has my son now so I am stuck with her for the rest of my life. Come to think of it, I love her more than ever now. She is just the motivation I need to do everything to the best of my ability. Yeah, she is my hero. She would die for me and even do time for me and I love her for that. I will never stop loving her. CR

The most important person in my life is my Dad. He is a hero because he's in the army and fights for his country and he's my Dad. He likes to be a leader and he is a great person. He is a hero to me because he takes care of me and gives me what I want. He cares for others other than himself and is willing to help others any time help is needed. BW

The most important person in my life is my little girl. She is everything to me because she has made me open myself to try to help people. My little girl is my #1 hero. She is my heart and I love her. She is a helpful person because she has changed my life. If somthing happens to my hero I will go crazy. When I get out I am going to change now because I need to do that for her and me. I am going to be a better dad than my dad was. To be a better dad to my little girl I have to get away from people that did not help me in the past. DW

The most important person in my life is my Grandfather. I don't really think he's a hero, but he supported his family and worked for everything he's got. He always made sure his family had a home to live in and food to eat. My Grandfather also made sure he was a good father and was in his kids' lives as a good role model. He also helped out other people by helping them work on their houses. He would help them out with food and would just be there when they need something. JY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home