Between the Lines

Random reflections from the youth in a juvenile correctional facility.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Snow is as common as dirt and self-worth is like money.

12/19/2006

No two snowflakes are the same in any way. Bentley took an idea and made it his dream and it helped him take a picture of the snowflakes. No matter how bad you’re down or in trouble, it will all come out in the end. CR

No two snowflakes are the same. Creative thinking is what you think is special to you. Self worth will make you feel better instead of money. GS

The design of snowflakes is never ending. As long as you stick by it you will achieve what you dream. You will die happy. JG

No two snowflakes are alike. Creative thinking is something you can do if you just put your mind to it. You have to believe in yourself to do things in life. RW

No two snowflakes are alike. You can be rich with satisfaction. What is important depends upon yourself and what it is worth to you. DW

No two snowflakes are the same. Creative thinking can touch people about great things that people wouldn’t ever think about. If you think it’s worth it then go for it and don’t worry about everyone else. TS

There are no two snowflakes alike. If something seems possible it can be done. Plus, you have to use your mind. If you think it’s right, go with it. JR

I learned about the beauty of snow crystals and the different shapes. I learned that if you have talent, show it to the world. I learned about self worth that I can do my best and to not hide anything from any body. CA

No two snowflakes are alike Everyone thinks in different ways. Everyone has a different meaning of self worth. JT

No two snowflakes are alike. To find out something new, you have to go beyond what other people think. You have to believe in yourself in order to meet your goals. SS

No snow crystals are alike. Bentley took an idea of science and did what he loved and put it into creativity. Even though you may not be rich, you may still love what you do. MW

Bentley studied a lot about snowflakes. He just was learning about snowflakes. Bentley was announced a genius. His stuff was not proven until 50 years after his death. I learned that if you really study that one thing in your mind you can make it worth a lot. AB

I learned that snow crystals are small. I learned that what Bentley did was creative. I learned that what you do means something. CC

I learned that each snow crystal has its own patterns. If you use your creativity more people than yourself will be interested. I learned that sometimes that may not attract others could please you in many ways. AV

I learned that when you catch a snow crystal that you will lay it on a black board and take a photo of it. You could have so many crystals and make art out of it and you could do anything you put your mind to. If you learn about a subject more you would be able to succeed in your projects of art. DJ

I learned that no two snow crystals are alike. If you use creative thinking it will get you somewhere. I learned that self worth is when you do something if you practice you will make it perfect. ML

I learned that no two snow crystals are alike. They are all different. I learned that any person can do anything just as long as he or she puts their mind to it. I learned that a person can feel better about themselves. TM

I learned that snow crystals were discovered by Snowflake Bentley. You can put your mind to anything and accomplish anything you want. Put the best effort in which it comes and take your time with it. HO

I learned that snow is as common as dirt. Creative thinking is a miracle. It is a special way of thinking. Self worth is something like money. AC

I learned that there are no snow crystals that look alike. Creative thinking is thinking and putting effort and imagination into your thinking. Anything you put your mind to can become something if you practice it and don’t give, it may become a fortune. BS

I learned that no two snow crystals are alike. Creative thinking comes from a passion that you have for something. Self worth is how you think of yourself. WL

I learned that no two snowflakes are alike. It took Bentley a lifetime and he put his mind to it and never gave up. H took something he was interested in and stuck with it. Bentley believed in himself and he knew he could do it. I learned if you put your mind to something you can do anything. DP

I learned that snow crystals are never alike but are also snow flakes. I learned that through creative thinking you can find natural beauty everywhere, but it doesn’t last forever. I learned self worth is satisfaction with what you’re doing even if you are not rich. AA

I learned that there are no two snowflakes that are the same. You can have a creative mind if you can think really hard about things. People like myself think we are very valuable when it comes to certain things. LW

None of the snowflakes are the same. I also learned snow is as common as dirt. I learned that a creative thought can get you far in achievements even if other people don’t think so. I learned that you can be poor with money but rich with satisfaction. HZ

I learned that there are no two snow crystals that are alike. I learned that if you are persistent and follow up with your thoughts it will work out. I learned that if you are happy with yourself and your activities it doesn’t matter how much money you have. KS

There are no two snow crystals alike. I learned that if you are persistent you can accomplish a lot. I learned that winter snowflakes are a nice thing to look at. IH

There are no two snow flakes that are the same. I learned that if you put your mind to something you can do anything. I learned that the snow flake man liked taking pictures of snow flakes. RM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home