Between the Lines

Random reflections from the youth in a juvenile correctional facility.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Remember Me

If you were to die tomorrow, what would you want your friends and family to remember the most about you?

If I was going to die tomorrow I would want my family and friends to remember all the good times we had together. all the holidays we spent together. And most of all I would want them to remember that I love them with all my heart. And to remember that I'm still with them by spirit and that I'm all around them in the voice of the wind. And that I'm watching over them everyday. AV

I would want my friends and family to remember my fancy walk and my favorite line, "What's up, cuz!" And the good old days we used to have and share, like going places I loved going to and the way I used to talk. KS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home