Between the Lines

Random reflections from the youth in a juvenile correctional facility.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Talking, Writing, Body Language

It is very important for me to communicate. If I couldn't communicate, then I wouldn't be able to express my feelings or anything else. If I couldn't do that I would always be angry. I need to be able to communicate to get my thoughts out also. Getting your thoughts out is very important because if you don't, nobody will ever know how you feel. I really only use three ways to communicate: talking, writing and body language. I always talk and write, but hardly ever use body language. One way I use body language and facial expressions is when I am mad or someone won't get what I am trying to say then I roll my eyes. I am glad we communicate the way we do. HZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home