Between the Lines

Random reflections from the youth in a juvenile correctional facility.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Giving Thanks

I'm thankful for having my child to the right girl and the best girl in the world and mostly in my life. She has been the best thing that has happened to me since I was 13 years old. I had my son when I was 15 and she was 17.

I hope to go home in time for my second child to be born to the same girl. I'm now 18 and she is 20. She was ready and so am I to have this major responsibility in my life. It is time for me to grow up.

I'm doing everything asked of me now and up until the day I pass so that I can show my kids what not to end up like when they are my age. CR

*****

I am thankful for the talent that God gave me and the life which He has placed me with and hope for my freedom soon and that when I get out I get a place in a house of my own and after a little bit become famous in rapping, but most important I hope my family is and stays in good health. I am working towards better things such as making something out of my life and working very hard. JM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home